CLICK & COLLECT DELIVERY OPTIONS AVAILABLE
- 2.7kg well marbled Beef Rib
- Dijon mustard
- Rosemary and garlic
- Salt and pepper
- Pre heat the oven to 190°C
- Cover the fat of the meat with Dijon mustard; season well and sprinkle with the rosemary and garlic
- Roast uncovered for the calculated cooking time or to an internal temperature of 45°C for rare, 56°C for medium rare.
- Remove from the oven, cover with foil and a clean tea towel before leaving to rest for 20 minutes.
- For the gravy, pour off any excess fat. Place on a medium heat, deglaze with a glass of red wine; add water or stock and reduce for 10 minutes. Thicken with cornflour and season with Worcestershire sauce and salt and pepper.