CLICK & COLLECT DELIVERY OPTIONS AVAILABLE
- 4 pork chops, 1-inch thick
- ½ cup Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Season pork chops well with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Mix the mustard, sugar, mustard powder, rosemary, and garlic; mix well. Smear evenly over chops.
- Heat oil in a large, heavy cast-iron skillet over medium-high. Add prepared chops and brown on both sides, 4 to 5 minutes total. Transfer skillet to oven and cook 20 to 25 minutes, until no longer pink and cooked through. Serve warm.