CLICK & COLLECT DELIVERY OPTIONS AVAILABLE
- Loin of Pork
- Salt & Pepper
- Heat the oven to 240°C/fan, 220°C/gas mark 9. Lightly oil a roasting tin then place it in the oven to get hot. Season the skin of the pork with the sea salt, put the joint in the hot tin and roast for 30 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to 190°C/fan, 170°C/gas mark 5 and roast for a further 40 minutes, or to an internal temperature of 65°C. Then, increase the heat to 240°C/fan, 220°C/gas mark 9 and cook for a further 10 minutes to get a really crisp and golden crackling.
- Take the pork from the tin, resting the joint in a warm place before carving into slices. Meanwhile, drain the excess fat from the roasting tin onto a baking tray. Add the apples to the hot fat, turn them a few times to ensure they’re completely coated and roast for 10 minutes, then remove and keep warm.
- Put the roasting tin directly over a low heat; sprinkle in the flour and mix well. Slowly add the stock – stirring well – letting it all bubble together until you have a gravy. Season and sieve into a jug.
- Serve the pork with the roasted apples and gravy.